NATION TIMES is a hub of daily headlines that affect our nation. Visit the main site and revisit this info page for updates and events about the website and its news services.


LINKS
NationTimes.net
NT Blog


RECENT
Had to ditch the Digg feed for the time being
FeedBurner RSS & Email
Just added: another hot feed to NT
Access from anywhere
WOW! Someone at NYTimes.com heard to me
I just yanked the Yahoo! News RSS feed from Nation...
Known issues
It's Nation Time!


ARCHIVE


Thursday, March 01, 2007
Just added a 'back to Nola' blog
My friend has started a blog to record her trials as she moves back to her hometown of New Orleans and rebuilds the house that she'd purchased only months before Hurricane Katrina hit. I think it is perfect for the NT blogroll and it's actually the first link, till now I've listed only the news sources that NT pulls syndicated feeds from, but this type of thing works great. The actual blog is "The Wheels On The Bus..."

Labels: , ,