NATION TIMES is a hub of daily headlines that affect our nation. Visit the main site and revisit this info page for updates and events about the website and its news services.


LINKS
NationTimes.net
NT Blog


RECENT
Just added: another hot feed to NT
Access from anywhere
WOW! Someone at NYTimes.com heard to me
I just yanked the Yahoo! News RSS feed from Nation...
Known issues
It's Nation Time!


ARCHIVE


Sunday, February 18, 2007
FeedBurner RSS & Email
I checked out FeedBurner's features. They offer some pretty decent enhancements so I submited the Nation Times feed. Now I can better track reader uses and activity (and compare the stats to the info I already get from Google Analytics).

So now FeedBurner helps deliver Nation Times content. The RSS feed is the same, however FeedBurner will now do what I hadn't yet made time to do — i.e. build an automated daily email. There are many ways to do this, many many solutions out there, but I just went inside FeedBurner and got that big project off my to-do list in a few clicks so I'm not mad at that at all and you ought to enjoy it too.

Labels: , , ,