NATION TIMES is a hub of daily headlines that affect our nation. Visit the main site and revisit this info page for updates and events about the website and its news services.


LINKS
NationTimes.net
NT Blog


RECENT
Access from anywhere
WOW! Someone at NYTimes.com heard to me
I just yanked the Yahoo! News RSS feed from Nation...
Known issues
It's Nation Time!


ARCHIVE


Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Just added: another hot feed to NT
Now Nation Times draws from Digg.com using its keyword-based RSS feature. I dig its search results better than those I turned up by using Reddit. It is likely that using this particular feed will result in repeat posts on Nation Times, but what this'll mean, in essence, is that the given articles are really being talked about and shared. This will be interesting to observe so I'm going to welcome it as they create an organic effect on Nation Times.

Labels: , ,