NATION TIMES is a hub of daily headlines that affect our nation. Visit the main site and revisit this info page for updates and events about the website and its news services.


LINKS
NationTimes.net
NT Blog


RECENT
WOW! Someone at NYTimes.com heard to me
I just yanked the Yahoo! News RSS feed from Nation...
Known issues
It's Nation Time!


ARCHIVE


Monday, February 12, 2007
Access from anywhere
I graduated from the deprecated frameset feature of HTML, mainly because use of a frame (for design reason) limited my ability to let people view NT through a mobile browser. So I moved the real index over to the root and now you can check Nation Times on your web-enabled handheld device. The existing HTML displays okay in my mobile browser but I will definitely develop a mobile markup version.

Labels: ,